The Oloh family would love to welcome you to any of our gatherings.
- You don’t need to dress any particular way – some folks wear suits while others wear jeans. Look around – you’ll find people you can relate to.
- Our music isn’t of a particular vein – we try to embrace the best of many styles for the sake of pointing our hearts to Jesus. Our focus is on songs with lyrics that glorify God and magnify the name of Christ.
- You can expect to be fed by preaching and teaching that roots deeply in Scripture, seeking to connect us with what God means for us to hear. The Word is taught in an expository, verse-by-verse, manner that enables us to pull God’s Truth from God’s Text.
- If you have young children, you can expect great childcare on Sunday morning for kids under 5.
- Consider hanging out after the service. We usually spend time talking and getting to know each other following the service.
- Finally, expect to meet with God along with His people.